Thursday 11 April 2013

About my life


Hi! I'm Constanza Javiera Tobar Tapia and I'm eighteen years old. I was born in Santiago on March 2nd, 1995. I live with my mom, my sister and my brother. I'm the oldest, but people think that my brother is older than me (he's so big). I live with them since 4 years ago.  Before I lived also with my grandma and my aunt. 
I studied in three differents schools. The most important for me was the last. There, I met to my best friends and I learn a lot of things not only in a academic way. Now I'm studying anthropology and I'm happy for this. 
I love reading, especially literature. When I read I forget the time and where I am. It's like a little journey. My favorite writer is Oscar Wilde, I think he was and amazing artist. Also I like Hermann Hesse, Jane Austen, María Luisa Bombal, Ernesto Sábato, Vicente Huidobro, Jerome Sallinger, among others. My favorite books are "The catcher in the rye" and "The elegange of the hedgehog. I like music so much too. In fact I love arts, they're important in my life. Also I like animals. I have two pets, a female cat calls Perla and a female dog calls Lucy (this is because of the song of The Beatles "Lucy in the sky with diamonds"). 

5 comments:

  1. That is a good history, that is the truth, check my blogg http://punkwithcheese.blogspot.com/ , good bye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the part that you say "when I read I forget the time and where I am" I think the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear ! I'm really glad to find you c: ! I hope we're in touch c: ! I´m a big fan of books to <3 !
    Say hello to your dog xdd !
    See you later c:!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Constanza! I like very much almost all writers that you named!Demian from Hermann hesse changed my life! See you around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Constanza, i like read books too, i feel like you when i read xD ... is amazing

    ReplyDelete