Thursday 18 April 2013

The Killers c:

My favorite band is "The Killers". The first time I listened to them I was playing "Guitar Hero" (I used to play too much this game 3 years ago). They are 5 guys who started playing in Las Vegas on 2002. The band plays indie rock or alternative rock. I don't know a lot of things about them, but I really like their music, the rhythms and lyrics are great. Sometimes makes me wanna dance, other times just makes me think. Most of the time I agree with the messages that there are in their songs, in fact, the title of this blog is a part of a song called "Spaceman". I don't know what is my favorite song because everyone has something that I like, but if I have to choose one in this moment will be "Smile like you mean it", one of their first songs. It talks about how things change when we grow up. They came to Chile 2 weeks ago and I went to their concert. I was so haaappy (:

3 comments:

  1. Hi! The killers are the best =) (I thought to write about them, but I didn't because it was be so fanatic, and I'm listening them everyday xD) ...I started to listen it a few month ago...with "Read my mind" that i love it! And I went to the last concert too! Let me say you...that you have a good likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to see them too and played pretty great. I really didn't like this band to much few months ago, but now, I think they are awesome and their songs are fantastic!

    Good to reading you
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will hate me... but... i didn't know the killers... i listened some songs of their, but... i didn't know who was singing... xD They have goods songs :D
    Regards! ...

    ReplyDelete