Wednesday 22 May 2013

My favourite piece of technology


Well, I don’t have a favorite piece of technology, but if I had to choose one, this would be my cell phone.  A few months ago, my aunt bought a new mobile. She didn't know what to do with the old until she realized that my cell phone wasn’t in good conditions, so she gave it to me.
Obviously I use it every day to call people, to send messages, like an alarm clock, among others. But the most important thing and the reason because I like it is that I can listen to music. I do this when I walk or I lie on my bed.

What life would be without it? My life wouldn’t change. I’m sure that if I had to live without my mobile I wouldn’t have any problem because I’m not addicted or a lover of technology.

This is my cellphone. At the beginning it was a little difficult to use it because is "touch".





No comments:

Post a Comment