Thursday 25 July 2013

In general, I like this activity mainly because it’s entertainment  and gives us some freedom to write what we want. Not just in free posts, in the others we have the space to express too. This is good for the reason that it’s easier talk about us, for example tell what we like or something that we know. Also like I say before it’s funny (even more than other activities we do to progress in languages) for the same reason. The topics were fine to me. I didn't have problems with anyone, except with the second. To try to choose a person on my field that I admire it was very difficult because I’m on my first year so I know just a few things.

Well, about what I feel, I don’t know how much my skills have developed, but I’m sure that I’m better. Now, I know more vocabulary and can express written ideas with less difficulty. Also, writing the posts I learned about things I like.

Being honest, nothing comes to my mind to include in the blogs. I think it’s fine of this way.
I would like to write about my favorite books, an interesting and funny anecdote or a movie, but we can make this in free posts so it isn't necessary.

1 comment:

  1. I also think that this posts gives us the freedom to write about anything and just be happy learning English c:

    ReplyDelete